Have you, once again, found yourself stuck in the middle of a difficult or confusing situation?
Perhaps it's a fight with your boyfriend, work drama, or the ending (or beginning) of a relationship. Or maybe you're at a crossroads in your life and need to make an important decision, but the stress and anxiety are clouding your thoughts. You know you have to do something to get a handle on the situation asap, but you feel completely overwhelmed and can't figure out how to move forward with ease.
Any of this sound familiar?
- You want to take action to resolve this issue, but fear, confusion, and self-doubt are keeping you stuck.
- Your intuition and confidence have disappeared, and you're feeling confused and indecisive.
- The stress is expanding and other aspects of your life and well-being are being affected.
- You've asked friends, family, or your therapist for advice, but still don't feel confident in what you should do to move forward.
All you really want right now is to:
- Gain deep clarity and confidence to make a decision, and move forward ASAP.
- Find peace of mind and ease in the midst of this emotionally trying situation.
- Reconnect to your inner wise woman so you can have confirmation on what actions to take right now.
- Finally move past this issue so you can get on with the rest of your life.
The simple truth is, when you find yourself in the middle of a difficult situation- feeling stuck, emotionally drained, and without options- what you need is A BIG DOSE OF PERSPECTIVE.
Before the session, I felt stuck on an important decision and so paralyzed by the stress of it that I couldn't think clearly. After the session, my mind was clear, I had definitive actions to take, and I felt confident in my decision on how to move forward. I took those actions and the results were very positive!
I feel like I've reached a new level of understanding for the situation that I would never had reached had I just walked away from it. I also had the deep realization that my decisions and actions didn't have to be so abrupt and all-or-nothing. I saw that there was a middle ground approach that I had completely overlooked. This guidance has been priceless to me!
What's the I Ching?
Translated as "The Book of Changes", the I Ching is an ancient Chinese wisdom book and oracle (or divination tool).
It's a tool I've been using for several years to guide me more gracefully through life situations where I feel stuck, confused on how to move forward, and especially when in crisis mode. It's helped me:
- navigate new relationships,
- get through difficult break-ups,
- decide on the direction I wanted my business to take,
- clarify my life purpose, and
- feel grounded through a tough cross-country move (amongst many other things).
The amazing thing about the I Ching is that it not only gives you more insight on where you're stuck and direction on how to get to the next level, but it also reaffirms some of the difficult actions you KNOW you must take in order to move your life and business forward.
It's almost like it gives you permission and confidence to do this because it's all in your higher good. And that is so powerful! It really gives you a glimpse of what's possible for you. The I Ching is one of the most amazing tools I've come across, and Dana is amazing at facilitating the entire process from helping you interpret the reading to finding concrete steps on how to move forward.
Chinh Pham, Life Coach & Hot Hula Instructor
The reading was uncannily accurate and, when combined with Dana’s grounded and compassionate nature, I felt so supported.
The session was amazing! Dana has mastered the ability to use this powerful tool called the I Ching and had a very special way of taking the information that came through and helping me apply it immediately to what was going on in my life. What I love most about Dana’s work is she has the perfect balance of clear confidence and graceful humility. She approaches this work with reverence and respect, and that goes a long way.
Lynn Louise Wonders, Licensed Psychotherapist & Wellness Coach
I’ve already had some major aha's and ideas are popping up left and right!
After speaking to Dana for just 30 minutes about the results of the reading, I found clarity, confirmation for my actions, guidance, and the motivation to keep pushing forward in my business and life. The results were incredibly on point and the advice on what actions to take was really helpful in getting unstuck.
Chinh Pham, Life Coach & Hot Hula Instructor
An "I Ching Clarity Session" will:
- Give you a broader perspective of the situation, so you can see options that were previously hidden.
- Reconnect you to your intuition so confidence and clarity replace self-doubt.
- Bring you peace of mind that the situation is unfolding exactly as it should be.
- Help shine a light on your blind spots (limiting beliefs and behaviors) that are keeping you stuck or repeating similar situations or behaviors.
- Give you a glimpse of your potential future within this particular situation.
- Help you see the hidden lessons and opportunities in this difficult situation.
The reading helped to bubble up my intuitive knowledge.
Themes that were there just below the surface, in my subconscious, were given a voice. That in itself is powerful.
Jessica Ann, Jessica Ann Media (JAM)
Included in an "I Ching Clarity Session" is:
- A PRE-CALL QUESTIONNAIRE to get to the heart of the issue and uncover exactly where you're stuck.
- A 45 MINUTE I CHING READING where I connect with the I Ching on your behalf and ask it a question based on the questionnaire you filled out. During this process I am tapping into the wisdom of the I Ching and distilling what best applies to your situation (note: I do this on my own, before our call).
- A 45 MINUTE CALL to deliver the I Ching wisdom to you. This call will clarify and reaffirm where you are now and what's blocking you from moving forward (this isn't always what you think it is). It will also advise you how best to act (and not act) to get unstuck. Utilizing the wisdom of the I Ching, we'll come up with some practical tools and next steps for you to move forward with confidence.
- (BONUS) 1 WEEK OF EMAIL SUPPORT: Because I'm committed to supporting you through this transitional and confusing time, I'll give you 1 week of email support post reading. Situations tend to shift quickly after a session, so it's very helpful to have someone to support you through the transition and help keep you on course.
TOTAL INVESTMENT: $150
To schedule a session, fill out the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours with a link to make your payment and book your session.
**If you're looking for someone to tell you exactly what to do, without any input or work from your end, this is likely not a good fit for you. Instead, what you'll get is deep insight, tools, and a plan of action (we come up with together), so you can gain clarity and the confidence to move forward. Ultimately it's your responsibility to apply what we discuss for the best results.
**If you're open-minded and willing to use this session as a starting point for answers and growth, you are in the EXACT right spot! That is the state from which these sessions can be magical.
The reading was so helpful! Helping me to solidify what I need to do or, in my case, not do.
It feels like the exact advice I needed, even though I wanted it to be different. You are incredible and the I Ching is such a magical spiritual tool. Thank you so much for doing what you do best!
Jaime Kornsweig, Campus Director at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine