FROM PANIC TO PEACE: 30 Days of Meditation to Heal your Mind and Cultivate Deep Inner Stability
Are you sick and tired of feeling like a slave to your thoughts and emotions? As if they were in the driver seat of your life, while you sit back idly, feeling helpless as they run the show?
I feel ya, because I've been in that same exact place before! And I know it doesn't feel good, AT ALL. Let me guess. You've got dreams.
- Dreams for yourself. Maybe a hobby or career you've been wanting to pursue, or take to another level.
- Dreams for your love life. Perhaps finding a new fulfilling partnership full of deep love, support, and growth together (or nourishing the one you have more).
- Dreams for your family. To love more, fight less, have more fun together, and make truly amazing memories you'll remember for the rest of your lives.
- Dreams for the world. Starting to step up and make a difference for the planet and the lives of others who were born less privileged.
- Or maybe you just have a deep nagging sense that you're here for much more.
But somehow just simply getting through your day is so mentally and emotionally draining, you can't even imagine doing anything more, to create the change you so deeply crave. Stress, overwhelm, and worry have become your predominant emotions and it takes all your energy just to show up and do what has to get done each day. And as days go by, those desires that were once so loud, seem to move farther and farther down the priority list. Until eventually they've become more like a fairytale you'd only see in a Disney movie.
Well I'm here to tell you it doesn't have to be that way. Creating your dreams isn't just something that happens in the movies. It's possible for anyone. It's possible for you!
I'm also here to lovingly caution you, that creating change is going to be mentally and emotionally triggering, because it requires you to push out of your comfort zone, change habits, and grow. So if you tend to be sensitive and are constantly battling stress, worry, anxiousness, doubt, or fear, change is going to feel really damn hard!! Maybe even impossible! At least at one point it felt that way to me.
But finally I'm here to tell you that change is so damn worth it! And with the right tools, you can absolutely cultivate the strength, inner stability, and resilience necessary to feel more consistent PEACE and (in time) to make each and every one of your dreams a reality!
Creating your dreams is a journey and it all starts with the single step of cultivating more mental and emotional stability, resilience, and control.
WHAT TO EXPECT in the "From Panic to Peace" Journey
Here's an Overview:
In this 30 day journey, you'll learn all the tools I've cultivated and practiced over the past 10+ years to transform my own chronic panic, stress, anxiety, and fear into PEACE. These tools include my favorite meditations, mindset shifts, and affirmations that are simple enough for a beginner but powerful enough that I'm still practicing and benefiting from them 10 years later!
The experience is designed to get you into the practice of meditating more regularly, so expect (20ish minute) mini-lessons delivered daily, right to your inbox. This will help you cultivate the habit of practicing daily, over the 30 days of the program (because consistent practice is the key to deep and lasting benefits). You'll have weekends off to catch up on missed days and to play with taking the practices and lessons off the cushion and integrating them into your daily life.
Here's the Weekly Breakdown:
WEEK 1: Laying the Groundwork for Success
When taking any journey, preparation is the key for success. So in week 1 we'll lay the groundwork for the next 30 days, and I'll teach you the process I've used to take my own meditation practice from a sporadic hobby to a consistent ritual. With this solid foundation, creating those consistent meditation and self-care habits (which are the backbone to creating peace) will feel much easier than it may have in the past.
WEEKS 2 and 3: Befriending Obstacles
"Stressed and anxious" or "peaceful and joyous" are not definitive personality traits that people either have or don't have. They're simply habits you've cultivated throughout your life. And thus, they're habits that can be changed. So often we think we need to transform our entire lives to feel peaceful or happy, but that's just not true. It's awesome to want to better your life, and eventually with effort and the right tools it'll happen. But you don't have to wait for that to experience more peace and joy!
The difference between those who habitually experience more peace and joy on a daily basis and those who experience stress and anxiety, doesn't lie in their life circumstances. It lies in their mindset. So in weeks 2 and 3 you'll uncover the hidden roots of your stress and anxiety habit, and start to heal them so you can experience more peace and joy right now!
WEEK 4: Integration, Practice, and Creating Habits
This final week is going to be a more spacious time to continue integrating all the changes and practices you've been learning. I'll check in with you personally, to see where you're at and what else you need on your journey to more peace, inner stability, and resilience.
Here's How the Journey Will Unfold:
- Small, bite-sized (about 20 minutes or less) daily lessons and guided practices to get you in the habit of meditating regularly and help you make changes slowly over the 30 days. I know you're busy so no fluff. Just the essential tools and mind-set shifts you need on your journey to peace. You'll have weekends off to catch-up, integrate what you've learned, or take a well earned break! These lessons and meditations will be emailed out so you can do them whenever is most convenient for you.
- Two 30 minute, 1:1 sessions with me to help with any challenges as you implement the practices. This is also a way to personalize the journey to your specific needs, ask any questions as they come up, and help you stay accountable and motivated.
- A private Facebook group of others who are also on the journey to peace. There's strength in numbers, so you'll have a supportive community to connect with and share celebrations with, if you want it. I may also do some surprise intuitive readings or q and a sessions in there too!
- Surprise Bonuses!
- Prizes to motivate you to stay accountable, because everyone LOVES prizes, right?!